Branding & Design
Naming, Logos, Branding, Illustrations
& Other Awesome Design Stuff
Everyone knows what a logo is, but what is branding, exactly?
Branding is a more holistic perspective of how your customers experience your company. It includes every single touch-point your customers have with your company.
It’s a cohesive feel, strategic positioning, the emotional experience of interacting and viewing materials by your brand, the look and feel of your packaging and products, even the color scheme your brand uses factors in (bigtime, actually!)
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive research
- Logo design (or tweaking logo to fit branding)
- A style guide and specific aesthetic to follow
- A color scheme and mood board
- A selection of visuals that work with the new branding
- A/B testing and focus groups to refine choices with target audience
- Social media templates to use
- Content guidelines and examples of writing styles that convey the mood of the brand
- Illustrations and animations, digital mascots
- Celebrity and expert endorsements
Logo design might seem simple, but it’s more involved than meets the eye. A fantastic logo must look great even when shrunk down tiny (like in a Twitter profile thumbnail), be timeless yet memorable, be unique, and not look too similar to any of the brand’s competitors.
Working on a startup? Re-branding? We are also awesome at:
- Naming (we’ll come up with a list of great company names, including searching existing trademarks to verify that the names are available)
- Trademark services (we can help you get the name protected)
We love revamping brands to give them a captivating and fresh feel, from the website, to the logo, to their products, promotions, and communications. We can make your brand have a cohesive feel and look that is not only memorable, but hypnotizing. Leave it to us to create branding that will feel fresh for decades to come.